Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feasting with food buddy p3

The start of a new year marks a new beginning. At footprints, we decided to make a new year resolution: to clear as many backdated posts as possible! (I wonder how long we can keep up with this resolution though, haha) True enough, I am sitting @ home on the 3rd day of 2010 looking through my extremely outdated pictures and diligently posting the pictures into our blog.

The last segment of food feasting with MQ @ Out-Of-The-Pan :) Roped in Leecher too, due to the 1-for-1 offer!

Fling introduced me to this song while KTV-ing in JB & I got MQ to translate it for me. I wonder how is Fling's progress in learning this song?

First, you decide on the fillings followed by the flavours of the crepes. With 1-for-1 offer, it's too good a deal to be missed. We had to stuff ourselves silly with 4 crepes ordered:
  • Korean BBQ Pork
  • Seafood Jungle
  • Peking Duck
  • Wok Fried Butter Cream Prawns
If you are interested in reading more about the food review - you may refer to this link :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails