Monday, January 11, 2010

JB Trip in Jul 09

Another lazy Sunday afternoon spent in front of the computer; I wonder if this will be my weekly Sunday routine for 2010? With Leecher's laptop @ the service centre, I forsee that I will be arrowed to blog more in the coming weeks :(

Another JB trip in July 09! With my lovely sisters, Fling & Qian.

Settled our lunch at Shun Fa Bak Kut Teh, cuz Qian didn't get to try it previously. Fling went to pack 纸包鸡 as well.

Leecher & Qian spotted with lots of cuttlefish products upon seeing the signboard.

The agenda of the trip: for Leecher to take a dip in Fling's pool. Leecher has been complaining that we deprived him of his chance to swim during our last visit. Thus, to save my ears from unnecessary noise pollution, we decided to grant Leecher's his wish. It was very windy @ Fling's apartment that we could barely open our eyes!

Mahjong session after a good swim. Guess whose winning tiles?

Leecher-with-his-cui-hairdo-and-winning-tiles.

Dinnertime @ Hak Seng, once again. Though I am not a fish person, but I love the sweet and sour fish here! Even the vegetables taste nice. No wonder people keep flocking to this place though the owner has got serious attitude problem. We looked pretty tired after a long day of feasting & activities. You can be assured that there will be more such trips, as we are about to plan our 1st JB trip of 2010 :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails