Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meetup with Audrey

Meet up with my bad influence - Audrey - a week before I flew to Japan. We were supposed to meet up way back in April, but due to work & personal commitments from both of us, this dinner date finally materialize in Nov 09.

The burger craze - burger outlets appearing out from almost everywhere - think R's burger, Freddie Burger, Bergs Gourmet Burger; you get the hint.

My order of Duck Confit Burger. My my, it's really good! I have nothing but praises for this - I normally leave the bun of my burgers untouched, but the bun was absolutely tasty. It was soft, chewy and crispy. Served warm, it's a burger not to be missed!

Audrey's order of Tandoor Chicken Burger.

The place was crowded on a Tuesday night! We had to leave the noisy place for a coffee outlet to catch up on old times.

Audrey needed her daily dosage of caffeine, so we ended up @ Starbucks. Audrey's eyes nearly popped out when I ordered a blueberry muffin 15 min later, following our exit from Handburger. It was fabulous catching up with Audrey, reminiscing about our JC days. She kept thinking that she was a good student during JC days until I pointed out all the naughty things that we had done together, lol. It was a pity Rongshan & Allan could not joined us though :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails