Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cooking with Blamer

It's one of those days when I feel like practicing my cooking, since I know Blamer isn't much of a cook unlike her mum.

My ingredients for the dish... ...

Can you guess what is the dish?

One more clue... ... Yup trying out cereal prawns. That's me frying the cereal with garlic.

Throwing in the prawns which was pre-panfried so that they would be more crispy.

Looking good right?

End product. How? Got restaurant standard or not?

Blamer decided that she would not be 看扁 and wanted to whip out a dish of her own too.

Her most impt ingredient... ...

And she is forcing me to take photos of each and every step she was taking to make the SIMPLE dish. Dun see her doing the same when I was conjuring up mine.

Her Portobello mushrooms which were washed and boiled till 70% cooked.

Lotsa cheese on top the mushrooms and a little salt to taste.

Into the oven!

Her end product. I sprinkled some Italian herbs on top so that they look more appetizing.

Seems like she is starting to get the hang of things, Blamer decided do another SIMPLE dish.

Wa the salad got the looks of a pro. But come to think of it, who dun know how to make salad???

Other dishes done by my dear mummy to complement what we had.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails