Friday, April 10, 2009

Wen Le's bdae

Happy Birthday!

Congrats to Weiming for the latest addition to his family! The AF gang + me attended WenLe's full month birthday bash, held @ The Grassroot Club.

Our door-gift ~ a picture of the Happy Family & chocolates to share the joy with them :)

The birthday boy & his doting father.

With the stroke of the pen, I have become "Auntie Caihong", all thanks to Uncle Yunfa *arg* If ever there is a next time, I shall take over to write the names ...

Birthday bash held @ the playroom, so cute! Good way to exhaust the kid's energy; bet TianLe slept soundly that night as he was running all over the place.

Kiddy rides! They seem smaller as compared to the ones @ Paragon Trying to squeeze myself into them is no easy task!

Tuck in ~ quite a large variety to choose from: curry chicken; fried dumpling, vegetables, beehoon, fried rice etc.

How can I miss out taking pic with Cheerbear? The AF gang gave me this as a farewell gift when I left Hall 3, for they wanted me to be cheerful always, so sweet!

The Seasame Street birthday cake for WenLe :) My fave character is Cookie Monster!

Tian Le taking charge of looking after the birthday cake for his little brother.

His new BFF - ChuanYew. ChuanYew has officially taken over my title of 小孩杀手!TianLe practising his feeding skills on ChuanYew. Or was he confused and mistook ChuanYew as his little brother???

Further affirmed his status as 小孩杀手. 我佩服得五体投地 ... ChuanYew must possess the aura that kids like. They seem to flock towards him endlessly, haha.

TianLe in action.

We took over the playroom when there were lesser visitors (got image to maintain mah ^_^) Time to relieve the old memories! I remembered the MacDonald @ KAP used to have a playground too ~ now the place is flocked with students instead :(

The Uncles & Aunties in WenLe's life, together with the doting father!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails