Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gatherings in Mar 2009

Into the 3rd month of gatherings ~ the usual feasting during gatherings have morphed slightly this month where we engaged in healthy activities :)

1. Badminton Session with XQ, Benita & YJ

Healthy badminton session with Blamer's colleagues and friends. Xiao Qiang, Blamer's fling in the office. (Blamer: wa ha ha, I think Leecher is jealous ~ WooHoo)

A "shag" out me and an "act pretty" darling. Obviously, I am the one that had actually worked out versus the slack Blamer.

And to prove her slackness, she actually went ahead to spoil her shoes so that she dun have to play any more badminton. (Blamer: I was busy running after the shuttlecock while LAZY leecher just stand and do nothing)

Proudly displaying her spoiled shoes. Looks like my wallet is going to bleed again.
(Blamer: There goes my 7-years-old-trusty shoes)

2. KTV Session with the Gals & XQ

Leecher & I went separate ways to meet up with our own group of frens on a Friday night. He fought custody for Dent Dent and I had to make do with Yilian's BB camera to take pictures. We sang for 3 hours & how-my-shoes-got-spoil incident became the joke of the session. Ya, no more badminton session till I sourced out my next pair of trusty sport-shoes.

3. Sec School mates

A rare pic of my friends' meet up.Seldom have photo de. This was specially requested by me so that Blamer can put it on our blog. (Yes I got camera shy friends)
(Blamer: You fought custody with me & all you took was 1 picture???)

4. XQ

We seek shelter @ Killiney when it started pouring one afternoon during lunch hour. I have never been to Killiney for their meals & we decided to try out their food menu. Leecher decided to drop by when he learnt that I was having lunch with XQ (haha, spot-check .... eh, I think is to leech on us, rather)

The food was decent - though my seafood udon was slightly salty. However, given the price tag, the serving was pretty big (good for stretching the dollar). The sweet & sour pork was my favourite! Oh, forgot to mention: THANK YOU LEECHER for footing the bill ~ there goes your ploy to leech on me! Wa ha ha ....

5. MiaoLi

Dear Miaoli dropped by my office for lunch & we decided to go to my fave ba kut teh :) Ordered the 功夫茶, much to Leecher's delight. Think Leecher slowly morphing into an Uncle - who likes to sip tea.

The spread ... only my mum's version of 肉骨茶 can beat this. Service is super fast; food is served almost immediately when orders are placed.

Miaoli sported a new hairdo! Hope you like the coco-cheese that I made :) I am writing this down so I will not forget: You promised me your home-cooked lunch!!! Must rem ar :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails