Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween @ Summerville 2010 P1

The last month of the year, which means I need to dig through my wardrobe for all the parties & gatherings that I'm attending :) Yippee, love parties!

Before that, Leecher & me attended the most fabulous Halloween Party of the year. Kudos to the committee for their hard work and effort in making this party a success. They really go deep down into the details ....

My invite for the event, with ZZG (Geisha) as our mascot. Great pic, credits to Xiaoming who did the invite.

You may have noticed that this post is entitled P1 :) Yes, I've decided to break down into parts to blog, cuz there's so much to blog about! When we received the invitation, we were all beaming with excitement on what to wear for the event. Soon, we arranged to meet up @ Bugis in search for costumes, but before that, have to feed the hungry stomachs :)

Went to this restaurant as recommended by Miaoli. They serve yummy xiao long baos though, much better than Ding Tai Feng.

After filling our stomachs, we went to Costumes and Mascots, a place that Leecher & I chanced upon while meeting up with our designers.

Leecher looking through the huge selection of outfits on display. He was so bent on going as Hulk or Mr Incredible, but his hopes were tarnished when I told him that he was FAT not FIT >.<
Nijun & Fling were all set on their costumes :)

Trying on different hair accessories, check out Leecher's new hairstyle, LOL

Quickly snap a pic of us using their long mirror, heehee!

with my lovely sisters! We were all happy that we've selected our costumes.

Guess what we will be dressing up as? This will be revealed in the later post :)

All set & ready to party!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails