Monday, May 23, 2011

Random-ness

Happy Monday! Currently suffering from Monday blues as I took a peek at my schedule for this week :( some random updates from my phone :)

While waiting for Leecher for our weekly lunch. Whoever said guys must wait for girls must have never met Leecher before, if not, he would have nv come up with the statement.

My weekly fix! Will always crave for this dish whenever I'm feeling cold.

The freebie from a roadshow. Haven tried it yet but it's supposed to help you slim down.

Waiting patiently for another of my weekly must-have, esp when I'm traveling home from lovenest :)

Tadah! The best maggi mee goreng that I've ever tasted. Leecher remained utterly amazed that I can eat this almost every week w/o fail, haha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails