Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye

At the last day of every year, it has been a tradition to sit in front of the comp and pen down my thoughts for the past year. This year, I struggled long before deciding to pen down this post. 

My beloved baby bro left us on 26th Dec 2013. Mummy once told me that when baby bro was born, the doc predicted that he only had a life expectancy of 12-16 years. We were fortunate enough to have him for 27 years in the family, which I'm extremely thankful for. His health deteoriated over the last couple of years, but that did not stop us from loving him more. He was a brave warrior with a strong will to live. 

It has been an emotional ride for the last couple of days - the reality that baby bro has left us didn't register in my brain. I kept feeling that he was just away in hospital and will be back in a couple of days. I teared whenever I think of him - sitting in his favourite chair and waiting for us to play or talk to him.

I know he is in a better place now where he is healthy & carefree. In my heart, he will always be my beloved baby bro, the one that I'll always love and care for. 

Baby, 姐姐 loves you forever. 

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hugs Babe! Am so sorry to hear about your loss of your brother... Yes, he is in a better place, and I am sure he wont want to see you and your family feel sad too. Take good care, my friend! stay strong for the family. Hugs!

:: footprintsallover :: said...

Hi babe, thanks for your concern. We are doing fine and my baby bro will definitely be in a better place and looking over us :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails