Thursday, December 19, 2013

Junior Chefs @ Work II - Oct Edition

I think that amongst all my blog entries, Junior Chefs' entries are the most up-to-date cuz it's now the Oct edition :) After cooking for almost 5 months - well, Leecher does most of the cooking anyway - I've grown used to eating Leecher's creation. Sometimes, I'll be working on stuff in front of my comp and Leecher will suddenly appear in the study room with a plate of food in his hands ... I love surprises like this, lol!  
  IMG_6457 
 This plate of udon definitely looked pleasing & tasted delicious :) We even packed some of it for mummy dearest to try and she gave the thumbs up too.
IMG_6486IMG_6563 
Leecher prepared more udon dishes over the next couple of days ~ fried udon with eggs & seafood udon, served with seafood soup.
IMG_6465 
One of the rare times where we had 4 dishes on the table as parents-in-law dropped by for a visit & stayed for dinner. Leecher stir fried some vegetables and made teriyaki salmon while I heated up the soup & duck that I took from mummy dearest the night before.  
IMG_6451IMG_6453 
We try to rotate between pasta, rice and noodles for our staple. Whenever we cooked pasta, I'll definitely cook extra so we can packed it for breakfast. IMG_6449
 My pasta with eggs and chili flakes :)
IMG_6456 
With chicken and slices of mushroom.
IMG_6568IMG_6461 
Mummy dearest taught Leecher how to cook one of my fave dish ~ chicken wings/drumlets with tomatoes & chilli cooked over small fire. In his first attempt, Leecher burnt a whole pot cuz we were preoccupied with watching Running Man, lol! We had a hard time scrubbing the pot that was covered in soot. So, on his 2nd attempt we kept a close watch on the fire and it turned out well! We cooked the leftovers with pasta for dinner the next day. 
IMG_6577IMG_6586
  Leecher made braised meat (again) and we had our midnight "snack" of maggi mee+braised meat+seaweed in bed, lol! 
20131029_195001IMG_6606IMG_6538IMG_6542  
 Some of the random dishes for dinner. 
******

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails