Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bye Sydney ...

Last day spent in Sydney, woke up at 9am from my beauty sleep :) Showered and packed for the 8 hrs journey home ~ Yeah, i am really missing my bed (notice that its not Leecher, haha)

Once again, I couldn't make it for the A380 flight, arg, hate the awkward timing! Check-out from the hotel and realised that my room costs a freaking $1.85K SGD for just 3 nights stay - wow, thinking of the points that I will chalk up in my CC bills. (Leecher keeps wanting to leech on my points to redeem "presents" for himself...)

Arrived at Sydney Terminal 1 - looks quite deserted on a Wednesday afternoon.

DFS - looking for gate 52 ...

That's my flight back to sunny Singapore, no A380 - sob sob :(

My usual picture -taking routine on the seat - I heart window seats

As usual, started my chiong-ing of movies, caught 3 movies on flight. Beowulf - not that bad, but it gets boring after a while. Angelina Jolie is hot, though its not her in person :(

Pausing for a break in-b/w my movies, must rest my poor eyes. A must-take cloud picture. I always wanted to take a heart-shaped cloud, but (haiz)

Nice bar-top dances, plus the song "Can't fight the moonlight". I think this movie was released in Yr 2000, but I only managed to catch it 8 yrs after, haha. Brings back fond memories of the time when I was in Sec X (not going to reveal my age here, haha)

Ratatouille - love this movie. Remy is so cute ! Watching this movie makes me kinda hungry, but not to worry, for I am well-fed on board :)

Chicken meal - I think SQ rice tastes pretty decent, but I can't say much for the salad/vegetables.

Refreshment - mee goreng. Super spicy, but it's delicious. I swear that I almost want to lick the plate clean.
I know that whenever I see ships, I am near SG. (Sings: this is home, truely, where I know I must be. wait - I should wait till its near NDP for this, wa ha ha)

Finally, arrival at T3!

Out from the gates ...

Gosh, feels so good to be home after 8 hrs of flight :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails