Monday, April 28, 2008

Wallet bleeds again

Hi all, remember I was engaged in a battle of "Chop Carrot Head" with Blamer? We went for lunch one day and since it was nearing the end of the week, we thought of giving ourselves a little treat, decided to try out:

I was thinking inside my head that I'm in for a treat this time, hence happily flipping thru the menu..

Blamer further led me to believe I will be walking away with a free lunch by asking me to just order anything I want to eat, cos she has tried out this restaurant b4 le.

Sushi Tei, so sure must have some sushi rite?

Next is some beef wraps, Blamer liked this the best.

My fav was this, baked scallops with miso sauce I think. Some might find it a tad too salty though.

This was the worst dish. Salmon in cream sauce. Think the chef forgot to add his seasoning. Tasted so bland. Think Blamer can cook better, wa ha ha ha.

But the ultimate heart-break came after the meal. Notice the grin on Blamer's face, b'cos

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm the one with the bill.... : (

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails