Friday, April 18, 2008

Prata Shop

If u have read my bro's blog, Blamer had cravings for prata yesterday and dragged the whole family out to this prata place at Upp Thomson. (Strongly recommended by Roger who swears it's better than Jalan Kayu's) And of cos, it's me blogging again (ie Blamer coerced me to do it)

A cosy place by the road side, if u dun owe any wheels, buses available are 138 and 169, I think there's more but can't remember le.

This is the menu, quite poorly taken by Blamer but they sell almost identical prata flavours as the shop at Jalan Kayu. Being a restaurant, it offers noodles and other Indian dishes as well.

Our drinks, ordered soursop, lime and milo-dinosaur.

The food took awhile to come, hence Blamer decided to take some pic of a grumpy Dennis, who was forced out of the house.

In contrast, Blamer and me anticipating our food.

Finally...

Maggie Mee goreng.

I think the profit margin for this dish is awesome. Initially, the waiter asked. "chicken or mutton?" and I thought there was only two types, hence replied "chicken". However upon receiving the bill, I discovered that 'chicken" means an extra dollar, $4.50 for stir-fried maggie mee!!! Which means the third type Plain aka maggie mee with egg and vege, cost $3.50. But give them credit, this mee taste not bad at all... not bad at all...

Ha ha wat does this looks like;

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Banana prata!! Roger ordered this plus a plain one.

Me with my Onion and Egg Prata.

Blamer with her Cheese and Egg Prata.

Another dish worth mentioning is this, the mutton curry which we ordered separately. Very very nice leh, goes well with the prata too, I think I dipped my prata in this curry more often den the ones that they served us with.

Satified Blamer forcing me to smile...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails