Friday, August 27, 2010

CNY 2010

Super back-dated post on CNY! CNY coincided with Valentine's Day this year. Leecher pre-warned me that I won't be getting any flowers this year for Vday as CNY takes predominant .... BUT, he did surprised me with this bouquet :)

So cute! Thanks to Auntie Emily, who did a fantastic job at wrapping this bouquet with 2 cute teddy bears. Leecher purposely chose the female bear with a ribbon in her hair to represent me, cuz I bought my ribbon just days ago! So thoughtful suddenly, I like!

With my chui Leecher in his untidy bedroom, wa ha ha.

Day 2 of CNY & sweet Leecher dropped by my place to bai nian. Together, we went to granny's place with lil bro.

Yes, the guys caught gambling at granny's place. They were having so much fun & behaving like teenagers, lol.

Ah Yan & Ah Boy, with his rickshaw-cum-hokkien-mee-lookalike-hat.

Ya, my days with my fringe. Wanted to trim it cuz it was poking my eyes. However, decided to let it grow to pass the poke-eye-stage.

My fave cousin, who will nv refuse a picture with me :) And he brought someone along this year .....

His GF, whom Leecher immediately flocked to & ignored me totally, heehee.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails