Monday, August 16, 2010

KTV session

It's me, back in action ... at least for this post! My lappie is still in coma & I have to wait in line to use lil bro's laptop, so postings will be a bit slow till

(1) A miracle happen and my lappie decides to function well again OR
(2) A new laptop at Q3 or Q4 IT show OR
(3) Leecher decides to blog on a regular basis

If not, I think it will be next year before I get down to blog about Phuket/Taiwan/KL trips ... but meanwhile, here's the recent outing that I had with my sisters & Bobo!

*Seriously, this is the most recent post in dunno-how-many-months :)

A very impromptu KTV session, which happened over FB comments ...

Snacks to munch, much to Bobo's delight :)

We need to force Bobo to sing as he's not a singing person .... SHERO was the highlight of the night.

Bobo & Jinlian ... oh, once again, congrats to JL! heehee :)

Thanks Nijun for booking the room & I rem that Fling was sick on that day, but came along to have fun with us. So touched, but I think its cuz she missed me too much :P

We had fun singing oldies ... were happily singing Grasshoppers' songs when the waiter came in for last order and everyone just stopped singing. Damn paiseh!

So high that we decided to linger and take pictures! I think this is the 1st time that the 5 of us hang out together. Usually, its either one of the following:

(1) sec 204 girls
(2) sec 301/401 classmates
(3) sister
(4) councillor gang

So, I have decided to separate out the pictures based on the 4 groups above for easier viewing :)

Sec 204 girls! Totally missing 204 days, speaking of which - I need to load the 204 gathering pics on FB soon!

Sec 301/401 classmates

My dear sister!

The councillor gang. Trying to act as Bobo's GF here, looks like it?

Let's organise the next outing soon! We can check out the new KBOX near my place aka home ground, wa ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails