Thursday, August 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

We've come to the end of our Japan adventures and this will be the last post on our Japan trip. I still have tons of backlogs to clear & to make things worse, my trusty laptop of 7 years chose to throw tantrums at this instance :( Maybe its time for me to buy a new laptop, but I will still try to salvage my old buddy. She has been saved twice & I'm hoping that a miracle will happen! Meanwhile, Leecher will be tasked to blog! *maybe I should delay the buying of a new laptop, so Leecher can have a taste of his own medicine, wa ha ha*

Anyway, back to the Japan post: We packed our bags, left our apartment to take the train to the designated Metro station for the airport bus shuttle service.

With 7 pieces of luggage b/w us, the strategy was simple: waste no time in finding the bus stop, which was quite a distance from the Metro station. So, we did our homework the night before: we asked our friendly apartment attendants for help, heehee.

We made it just on time for the 7am bus service!

Coming coming!

Headed for Narita Airport :) As we boarded the bus, we can't help but feel a tinge of sadness. I wonder when would be the next time we would visit this country again? There are still a lot of places left unexplored & I would love to watch the cherry blossoms one day!

Trying to find our way in this huge airport.

The check-in queue for our flight, we were stuck in the queue for almost 30 mins.

Leecher with our luggages, which added up to 50kg! No excess charge *thank god!* I was happy to get rid of the luggages, as that meant that I can buy more stuff at duty-free, heehee! I lugged back an additional 5 big boxes of white-lovers chocolates, yummy!

Boarding passes for Tokyo > KL & KL > SG.

Airplane food, which I happened to develop a liking overtime :) It's funny how MAS served Japanese food when we left Japan and not on the way there.

Bye Japan! You've given us lots of joy & happiness during our stay. We will visit again as long as Leecher gets to eat his tofu meal next time :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails