Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010

Can't believe another year has passed since my last post on mid-autumn festival. As usual, time to pick out mooncakes to be delivered to my clients :)

Double yolk mooncakes from Goodwood Park Hotel. We had to deliver 34 boxes of mooncakes within 3 days to all our clients ... Fortunately, I only do this once a year :)

Raffles Hotel Snow-Skin mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache, courtesy of Leecher! The must-have in my house for the 3rd year running! I even banned LWK from touching the mooncakes till I get to eat it, but Mummy dearest's mandate overwrote my orders :(

Peony Jade's Mao Shan Wang durian mooncakes, which was sold out in 2009. Bought 2 mooncakes to try out with the family. Squashy mooncakes, but the durian lovers were all praises for it.

The red jade box opened up to reveal 4 Peony Jade's Teochew Yam Paste Mooncakes for the great granny! I had a hard time finding the mooncakes as it was sold out at their booths in Raffles Place & AMK Hub. Finally, one fine day, I caught the deliveryman making his delivery at the booth & immediately proceeded to order 1 box! Lucky me :)

Let's wait till yr 2011 mid-autumn festival & indulge in more mooncakes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails