Wednesday, October 6, 2010

World Cup Fever P6

After our little date at Spruce, we parted ways to watch World Cup with our respective friends; Leecher back at the Chambers while I went to One Fullerton with my fave couple :) This time round, it's Germany VS Argentina!

My 2nd time @ Overeasy with MQ! Oh shucks, that reminds me: I have yet to blog about my 1st experience @ Overeasy :( *another item to add to the ever-expanding list*

Made reservation 4 days in advance to nab tables that were just in front of the screen. No mention of min spending & I thought I got quite a good deal. However, drama mama later ....

All set and ready to order ... MQ looks like a gigantic present waiting to be unwrapped :p

Ushered into the restaurant as it was drizzling outside. Ordered Mac & Cheese to share with MQ, as I was still full from Spruce dinner earlier. Good old fashioned Mac & Cheese that was not cloying. In fact, we polished off everything, even the cheese crumbles!

A mini version of Fish & Chips that shocked us when it was presented. Small in quantity yet the price tag suggests otherwise.

To-Die-For burger, that tastes more like Big Mac than anything else.

Cheesecake Creme Brulee as desserts!

Complimentary Raspberry Jell-O with Vodka. I took a small bite and passed it to MQ. Acquired taste to some, but it tasted like cough syrup to me.

Ok, the drama starts when we were ushered to outdoor seating for the match. We were placed given front row seats ..... BEHIND the screen. I was so pissed off that I went to find the manager and asked to be placed in front of the screen. The manager mentioned that there's a min spending of $60/pax if we want to be seated in front of the screen. I retorted (nicely) that his staff didn't mention any min spending when I called to reserve the table. He finally relent to waive off the min spending & got us seats in front of the screen ... yippee!

My drink to last me the night ...

Match started & ended with Heaven crying for Argentina when they lost 4-0 to Germany! So sad, but then again, Messi was just so messed up during this match.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails