Monday, October 4, 2010

World Cup Fever P5

Blamer and I went our separate ways for another night of World Cup action. It's been a while since I met up with my JC mates. I missed the major part of dinner at No Signboard, managed to pinch a few crab claws and fried mantou though.

But highlight of the night was the booze and football! Back at Chambers once again, liked it here because of the very "On-z" crowd. There seems to be a majority supporter team every time I'm here. Tonight, the ground belonged to the Germans.

Discovered Ivan's rare talent... ... Cap opener!

To make the match more exciting, I proposed a side bet where everyone contributes to a pool and pick your winner. I choose Argentina after witnessing their earlier prowess against South Korea. Look how attentive we were when money was added to the mix.

Awww... In the end, the Germans proved to be the better team. Ineffective Messi, maybe he was as drunk as our own number 10 here.

Handing over the prize money to the winners. I will be back for Euro 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails