Thursday, September 27, 2012

Comex 2012

Our study room table was filled with all sorts of rubbish for the past few months. I had to shift out my laptop and continued my work in the living room while the pile continued its vertical climb.

 
Finally, I've decided to clear the table, move my new gadget into the room and refurnished the room as my workspace (also, kicking Leecher out of the room, as there is just no more space left for his stuff). He shall continue to roam our house with his laptop and charger at whatever space he can call it his comfort zone.

 Introducing my new gadget that I acquired at the Comex show :) A bigger screen makes working easier as well.

 Setting up the new monitor & coincidentally, I bought another Samsung product for the house!
Finally, my new workspace where I"ll be spending lots of time working off my laptop :) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails