Sunday, June 29, 2008

Depot Road Claypot Laksa

Today, Blamer decided to bring me to one of her hideouts where she "lunches" with her flings. (For the exact location of this store, please drop a note to Blamer, ha ha)

This shop claims to be the original Depot Road Claypot laksa, however, if I remember correctly, the actual stall is supposed to be located at the hawker centre near Queenway Shopping Centre. Hmm.. anyway, decided to give it a try.

The Laksa

Attack!

To further confirm my suspicions, this shop not only sells laksa, Blamer ordered claypot chicken rice.

To my best knowledge, the original Depot Rd Claypot Laksa only sells laksa... ...

Anyways, Blamer still likes the food here. I think it's becos this place is located quite a fair distance from where I would usually lunch. Hence, she can 偷情 without bumping into me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails