Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off to India ~

Jetting off to India on a Monday night :( The good thing abt flying off to another country on a weekday is that you get to leave the office early, haha. Arrived @ the airport at 6pm sharp - so proud of myself for being early (cuz I am seldom early, even for work, haha)

Clock my mileage points with my new elite silver card (I wonder when did I get the sticker on my passport?)

Ordered pizza from sakae sushi for dinner - was too hungry to even care if the pizza are nice or not ...

Me with my usual "chui" plane image, wa ha ha

Routine-window seat picture :)

Caught Ah Long Pte Ltd 老师嫁老大; kinda crappy show, but I have to say that Mark Lee is pretty good in this movie... he's like the pillar that makes the show funny. Fann Wong was trying too hard to look man-ish, still prefer her in Just Follow Law

Dinner-time, didn't have much of an appetite cuz of the turbulence. I never encounter turbulence on all my business trips except for India. I still vividly remembered that the turbulence from India back to SG was so bad that I felt like puking on-board.

Finally, after 5 hrs of flight, arrival in Mumbai airport. Passing through the Immigration was a breeze (thank god) Waiting @ the conveyor belt for my luggage - waited close to 15 min for my luggage. Do they practice the first-in-last-out system?

We had a car pick-up from the airport; the airport is full of people & cars. You will know that you have arrived in India when you hear cars horning in the background every second.

Reached the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower @ 2am - check into Rm 911 (wa, me so lucky lah)

My bed - the pillows are better than Westin & Marriott

Working area & couch

Washroom

OK, too tired - just dropped dead on the bed after washing up. Will post up my adventure in India soon ~ *shakes head from side to side :p*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails