Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Waraku


We are back at Waraku again! This place really serves some serious pasta and their thinly crusted pizzas are a hit too, at least for us... (this is quite a belated post)

Always like their plastic food displays, looks so yummy. And the good thing is, their items not only look as good, but tastes good too.

Blamer keep wanting me to take pics of her recently, wonder is it because she knew she will soon achieved the "Tande" look and wanted me to capture the last few moments of her with her long hair.

Anyways, since she was so happy taking pics, reckon I shld take some happy pics too!

Blamer's order and how it looks like on the menu. Chicken & mushroom in curry soup. Very tasty dish this is.

My order, decided to try a different sauce this time. Usually, I'll just go for the olive oil base, this is spaghetti in basil sauce.

Of cos, must try a special flavoured pizza as well, Bacon & Kimchi! Although I wonder why they spelt the Kimchi as Kimchee?

Our very cute dessert. Ha ha. The biscuit is really crispy, although it bland. Blamer dun think tat it's very nice but agrees that the presentation is very cute.

Last but not least, she keep coercing me to take this full body pic of her. So reckon I shld at least post it up. Wa ha ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails