Friday, June 29, 2012

Dinner Date with Kenneth & Fionn

A quick post before I head for the airport in a few hours time to fly back to SG. Was in BKK for work & wanted to extend my stay to venture outskirts to explore, but decided to go back home for daddy-in-law is celebrating his bdae this wkend :) Taking a break from blogging about the Bali trip for there were too many pictures to be loaded :p A date with Leecher (eons ago!) for a day of feasting!

Leecher brought me to try out this yong tau fu stall in Orchard. He used to frequent this stall when working part-time @ Robinsons. There was a wide selection of ingredients available, but as we went after lunch hours - most of the items were sold out. Hence, we can only make do with what was left. Nevertheless, I love the dip of sweet chilli sauce & sesame seed! The eatery has limited seating, so avoid peak hours.
Yong Tau Fu
Cuppage Plaza, 1st Floor (corner stall)

Leecher went shoe-shopping @ Taka. Goodness, guys' shoes are so expensive! Actually, I think all of guys' stuff are expensive. Thankfully, Leecher don't shop a lot, heehee! More space in the wardrobe for me!

Adjourned to TCC for afternoon tea, which consisted of mini sandwiches and scones. I'm sure they would have revamped their afternoon tea set by now, and I think the quality has also improved. Then again, it largely depends on which outlet you patron.
TCC - The Coffee Connoisseur
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria, #02-18
Tel: 6733 6597


Dinner with Kenneth & Fionn~ Been a long while since the 4 of us got together, but still full of jokes and laughter! We wanted to try Tampopo, but the queue was horrendous! There were around 15 groups of pax in front of us, so we continued walking when I heard someone calling my name. Turned around and lil bro was in the front of the queue! *eyes lit up* We joined him and managed to get 2 tables! Yippee, but I ended up footing the bill for lil bro's meal - kena "carrot-headed" again!
Tampopo Ramen
391 Orchard Road
B2-33 Takashimaya Shopping Centre
Tel: 6235 2318

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails