Monday, October 15, 2012

My Paper Executive 2012


BFF took part in the My Paper Executive this year and she managed to get into the top 16. My eyes did a double-take when I saw her picture on the papers, she was all silent about it! Minqian invited us to the grand finals at The Lawn @ Marina Bay.


Marina Bay Link Mall was one of the main sponsors. This is the new mall located within Marina Bay Financial Centre, which consisted of 3 office towers, residences and suites.  Our tickets to the event, felt like attending the gala premiere of a movie :)

  
Had to find our way around the area, for I seldom venture to this area. With more of my clients shifting offices to this area, I think I will have a better idea on how to navigate around in time to come.  
 
Huge tentage in place for the event.  

 
We were very early for the event, and managed to grab the a row for Minqian's family + us.  

 Spot BFF in the background, with her striking tangerine dress, heehee! 

The lights came on and soon, the show started! Minqian was tagged no.16, so she was really far away from where we were sitted. My poor iphone camera couldn't capture a nice picture of her :( 

 
Took these when she was positioned nearer to us! You go girl!


 Pictures with BFF! I'm so glad something GOOD happened to her cuz of this competition :)

The goodie bag was awesome! It came enclosed with a bag hook, which was absolutely useful!


 
Hmm ... should I sign Leecher up for the contest next year? *grins* 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails