Saturday, April 13, 2013

Our history of Kai Nian Fan

 I received this from Leecher yesterday morning
Turned out that Leecher was reading our my blog and it was the day when I posted about our Kai Nian Fan 2013

Presenting to you 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Extracted our past Kai Nian Fan pictures and was amused at how much we have changed over the years! 
  
2008 ~ When we had Kai Nian Fan for the 2nd year (1st Kai Nian Fan was during pre-blogging days and we didn't own a digital camera then)
 
2009 ~ Kenneth joining us for desserts  - not much difference, cant tell for Leecher as he was hiding behind Kenneth *good strategy*
 
2010 ~ The year where me + Fionn organise the dinner. Yes, I had bangs that year (which was quite IN during that period) and now looking at the pic ... should i cut bangs again?? 
 
 
2012 ~ Venue @ Ember, as recommended by FMQ.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails