Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ivan & Yuxin's Bdae celebration

A new year means that my backlog of entries are piling up, though I was trying to document our wedding journey as fast as I could in December :) Thank god that Leecher was on a few days leave in Dec and he kindly made up for his lack-of-contribution-on-blog to doing my share of housework (except ironing, this guy can still pick and choose what he wants to do!) so I have more time to blog! Wa ha ha, I love it when Leecher's on leave :)

Anyway, bdae celebrations of Ivan & Yuxin.

Celebrated Yuxin's bdae @ home ground this year, with a meal @ MOF. Their bento sets were quite tasty, though I can't say for the rest.

Ivan's bdae celebration @ Hard Rock. My 1st time going to Hard Rock! Yuxin chose this place as it was near his workplace, but mainly, it was to tekan Ivan, lol!

Being called on stage to present him with his bdae sundae.

Think it's easy to earn a complimentary sundae?

See the long thin straw that the guy is holding in his hand? Ivan had to use that to blow off the candle on his sundae, haha!

Finally, back at the table with his well-deserved sundae.

Picture for remembrance of his wonderful time on stage.

Not forgetting the 2 oldest friends who made it happen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails