Friday, January 18, 2013

Xmas Presents

 
Gift exchanges has become part of Xmas celebrations, hence I was rushing to town to buy & wrap up all the presents. My fave place to shop was @ Taka & that pretty much explained the amount of Taka-wrapped presents I've prepared underneath the tree. Many people believe that the tradition of gift giving started from Christ's birth, as the 3 wise men/kings brought offerings to honour him. 
 
  I've been giving chocolates to my team members for a couple of years, since that was the one of the universal present that I got for almost every one. Who can resist chocolates?
 
Then in 2011, I've decided to pick out individual gifts for the guys ... yes, I'm the only girl in the team now. It was hard racking my brains over what to buy for guys, given that Leecher always tells me what he wants and I'll pay for it.
 
Last year, I've continued the trend of picking out gifts for the guys as well, with a homemade card this time round :)  
 
Us, with our lil Xmas tree behind ^^ We usually open our gifts during Boxing day, where I'll get to "box" Leecher if he doesn't give me the "right" Xmas gift. We didn't get each other Xmas present this time round (so, no chance of boxing), hence, we opened our gifts on Xmas night.
Someone got a lot of presents, can't decide which one to start first.
Interesting idea from one of his colleague!
 
My boss gave me my present in a special bag, interesting read :) 
Must take a few more pictures ^^
Thank you for all the Xmas gifts! Hope you'll like those that we've picked out for you as well :) Till the next Xmas season, xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails