Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bridal Nails

Pedicure & manicure never existed in my dictionary, as I've never paid much attention to my nails. I prefer to keep my nails short, for I can't stand the dirt trapped underneath those nails when they reached a certain length. So, I went for my virgin mani & pedi session few days before the wedding. When it comes to bridal nails, I was all ready for french nails, as they were simple & classic and matches with everything :)

JL recommended me to this place where she goes for her sessions.

The place was quite crowded even though it was a weekday afternoon.

Giving my feet the well-deserved soak & scrub.

The massaging chair! Love it!

Choosing the colours - wa, didn't know there were so many to choose from.

Working on my feet

All cleaned up and ready :)

Working on my nails ...

with extension, as my original nails weren't long enough.

Ta-dah! The finished product. Something simple for the actual day. Can still see part of my original nails close up.


********************
After coming back from our Bali trip, went back to soak off my nails. Can see how much it has grown over a span of 2 weeks.

After my bridal nails, I think I'm hooked on manicure! haha, Leecher isn't too pleased to know that though :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails