Monday, March 5, 2012

Hen's Night with Sisters

Time flies - Jan & Feb came and went, now we are at the last month of the 1st quarter. Flying off the LDN this Sunday and for once, I'm missing my luggage after it was kept captive for almost 3 months. I just hope the weather is good in LDN, can't wait for our trip to Cambridge, heehee! Back to more wedding posts - the GF joked that it will be a good 6 - 9 months before she sees pic on our wedding day, haha! OK, I'm fast approaching the 6 month timeline, but hey, I still have another 3 more months to hit 9 months, lol! Will keep churning out the entries, as they have a special place in our memories.

The lovely sisters prepared my Hen's night party. I wasn't keen to party, so it was a quiet affair over wine & food :)

They got me a gift and made me pose with it in public~ super paiseh!

Then we adjourned to Italiannies for a nice dinner.

Thanks to my lovely sisters for this dinner & helping out during the wedding! Though you girls didn't plan it, yes, I still puked in the end!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails