Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project Thursday - Confessions of a Shopaholic

One of my fave blogger has this project 365, where she take pictures of anything interesting that comes along her way. She has a special eye for details and great photography skills. While I'm contented with dent dent, I've begin exploring photography using my trusty iphone 4S, haha! With all the photography apps available, I've decided to come up with my own version of project 365 - which is Project Thursday, since Thursday is now the new Friday :)

Something close to the heart for the debut post! haha, Leecher will definitely agree, looking at the stuff that arrived at my mum's place whenever we head over for dinner, haha! Time to freeze the credit cards in a gigantic ice cube :p

Edit: Project Thursday is now known as PicPrints (from 1st June 2012 onwards)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails