Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 - in a heart beat!

The last day of 2011 and in a few moments, we will be ushering in Yr 2012. Yr 2011 has been an amazing year for both of us, in terms of work & personal. Looking back, I wished we had more time to achieve more stuff, but I guess 知足常乐 is perhaps more important than anything else.

On the personal front .... hmm, lots of major milestones happened to us this year alone - renovating our house, moving in, signing our lives away (yet another time) to buy Jet, marriage preparations and finally the BIG day itself.

As I looked back at our earlier entries, I realized we have grown a lot physically (more so for Leecher's waist line) and emotionally. I guess we all have to grow up somewhere, somehow. Now, is a new phrase where Leecher's name comes under my immediate family. Even mummy dearest changed status and become my extended family, boohoo! Then again, it's just a status - mummy dearest will forever be the no. 1 in my heart! Sorry Leecher! haha!

On the work front, I'm glad that I was presented with a lot more opportunities to prove my worth - though the learning curve is still steep. Elated to add China market to my portfolio this year :) Thanks for all the colleagues who helped along the way!

This year, we decided to do something special by writing our wishes for the new year!

Leecher writing his wishes on the ball.

Writing & Writing .... he better write something about his wifey!

No mention of me :( Wa, his wish is a replica of the standard Ms Universe reply.

My turn!

Simple wish :)

Here's our wishes for 2012, alongside with all the thousands of well-wishes!

As we say our goodbyes to 2011, we must be reminded of the joys and happiness that we had, leaving the tears and sadness behind. Stay happy in 2012 & be blessed with lots of love & happiness :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails