Wednesday, December 7, 2011

JB trip, yet again

Ventured into JB again to discuss on bridal package with my coordinator.

Waiting for car pickup @ the usual spot, City Square.

Headed to Secret Recipe for desserts, together with the group!

with my dear sisters and bro Joe :)

Cam-whoring, as it has been a long while since we got together. I remembered the 7 of us squeezed into Joe's tiny car, quite an achievement for his puny car! haha.

Joe took us to this place for dinner, yum yum!

Green chilli + chilli padi sauce that made everything taste burning hot.

Grilled long beans, which had a chao-ta taste to it. Even a non-vege-lover like me liked it and couldn't stop munching on it.

Hotdogs for Miaoli, heehee!

my fave! grilled mushroom :)

chicken wings

we polished off lots of prawns

The highlight of the night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails