Monday, June 24, 2013

BKK Work Trip, March 2012: Another Hound Cafe

 
Related entries for this trip:
 **********
I settled at Another Hound Cafe (by Greyhound) for lunch. Following the success of Greyhound Cafe, they created a sister brand, Another Hound Cafe with the concept of Chic & Glam Asian - Italian dining twist. 
"Half breed usually produces an amazing result, more beautiful in unexpected ways. The same applied with our menu of italian delicacy with spicy thai twists. Both are very tasty, full of herbs and spices. When mixed together in an artful way, it created an amazing taste and aroma like you have never tried before."

I was able to get a table quickly, but a party of 6 that arrived after me had to wait for 15 min before they could enter the cafe. 
 
 Sweet Hound, which is a dessert bar conceptualized to hit the sweet spot of any sweet tooth's tastebuds. This is located just next to the cafe, where you can indulge in your favourite desserts. 
 
They have a couple of seasonal menus, eg: Summer Special, Special Menu that cater to the months/occasion.  
 
I had a table by the corner, so I couldn't get a nice picture of the interior :( Well, food came along pretty fast, so I was all ready to tuck in! 
 
Thai Iced Tea to start :) This came with tea ice-cubes, which I'm grateful for to quench my thirst in the humid weather. 
I ordered items from the "Special Menu", so I'm not sure if these items will be featured in their main menus. Started my lunch with Tamarind Fried Chicken with root chips (THB180). Wow, this was rather spicy though it looked like plain fried chicken. 
Dory Fish with Thai Herb (THB520). Served on a pool of cabbage, the dory was the only thing I ate, lol! In my defense (besides the fact that I don't like my veggies), these cabbages actually tasted raw.
 "Tan hai aroi na", loosely translated into Bon Appetite.
Another Hound Cafe & Sweet Hound Cafe
Siam Paragon, 1st Floor
Tel: 66 0 2129 4409 10
Opening Hours: 11am till 10pm (daily)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails